Saturday, October 4, 2008

Did she say that?

Introducing Sarah Palin (from the N.Y. Times):

“Say it ain’t so, Joe! There you go pointing backwards again ... Now, doggone it, let’s look ahead and tell Americans what we have to plan to do for them in the future. You mentioned education, and I’m glad you did. I know education you are passionate about with your wife being a teacher for 30 years, and God bless her. Her reward is in heaven, right?”

What the hell is that? "Now, doggone it"? "Her reward is in heaven, right?"? Fuck, I'm glad I'm not an American if that looney couple get elected! I'd even prefer screwball Reagan:



The World sucks ass:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hvad er det for et band. Det var fedt? Og jeg mener ikke Genesis? Håber du har fint. skal du se Mogwai når de kommer? CJ

Ivan said...

Genesis er ellers hot ;-). Og det er Casiotone For The Painfully Alone (brilliant bandnavn). Og nej, desværre, har Albert den weekend, så no can't do.