Thursday, September 24, 2009

You could say she was attractively built....

Oh and before I'll be dancing and boozing in Hamburg there's a bit more going on here. I just discovered that the readers of DR have decided upon their favourite Beatles songs. So I thought that I might as well make a top 10 of my own. So here goes:
10: We Can Work It Out (basically just a good tune).
9: Helter Skelter (well, noisy as hell and cool as whatnot).
8: Dear Prudence (it's just beautiful and the Siouxsie version is cool shit too).
7: Ticket To Ride (the guitar and the drums!).
6: I Want To Hold Your Hand (the chorus, goddammit!).
5: Sun King / Mean Mr. Mustard / Polythene Pam / She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (because I used to play the last 3 songs with Mikkel, when we were drunk).
4: Taxman (it's so raw, so tough and so in your face).
3: Something (well, being sentimental. And it's so beautiful).
2: Do You Want To Know A Secret (well, sentimental again, and the "uh-uh-uh-uh-uh". I'd very much like to do a cover version at some point).
1: A Day in the Life (the bass is like wild, the drums are like yay and it makes me wanna like dance and cry at the same time):

No comments: