Monday, September 1, 2008

Fancy this...

Well, what do you know, ONBC's number one on "Det Elektriske Barometer"! As it's the programme, I've been listening to, since I was 12 or something (where it saved me from boring Sunday evenings in the South of Jutland with absolutely nothing to do) it's actually a kinda huge thing. So happy-go-lucky today. And tired! And sentimental, so I've made another mixtape:

Tracklist:

LCD Soundsystem: New York I Love You
Bakers At Dawn: Crash and crater
Smog: The Hard Road (with the "in a cyclone of stones"-lyrics :-)).
Magnetic Fields: I Don't Want To Get Over You


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes



Oh, and Russian was fun, btw. Weird language, o's turn into a's sometimes and just saying "hello" is rather complicated. But fun, nevertheless, already looking forward to next week in a geeky kind of way :-).

No comments: