Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fignon...

Yes, I've been watching the Tour de France again this year (didn't quite bother to see it the last two years). And it's cool and exciting and all that, but I still miss types such as my all time favourite Laurent Fignon. I mean, French, slightly arrogant, with a ponytail and glasses, winning two Tours and losing one by the smallest margin ever, you gotta love that. Now all you have are these boring professionals who can't say anything even remotely interesting when being interviewed. The same goes for practically all sports, though this is a kinda cool story about pain and injury and winning the Super Bowl. Oh, and CAPAC tells me that it's 30 years since Bruce Springsteen released Darkness on the Edge of Town. So here's Candy's Room since it's the first song by him that I really liked:


No comments: